Project Manager- Public Sector
- Responsible for overall PMO setup, resource on-boarding, project status tracking & reporting, organizing periodic project meetings and manage top management communication
- Responsible for the day to day project management of activities delivering to the SOW.
- Development and agreement of Project and Stage plans and ongoing project finance management
- Work with project team to provide regular forecasting and reporting of deliverables status
- Support Stream leads in proactive identification and mitigation of project risks, and issues
- 12+ years of overall experience with experience as Project Manager
- At least 5 years experience as project manager (preferably in SG Public Sector) with a PMP, PRINCE2 certification.
- Handled projects in the Singapore public sector
- Ability to lead team of highly skilled functional and technical resources with strong delivery management & leadership skills with strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to manage the client stakeholders and deliver the project scope.
- Have managed teams of size 20+; Should have worked as project manager for at least 2 end to end Implementation projects
- Experience in driving business workshops, blueprint sessions, develop FS, Test scenarios, conduct training, perform testing and provide defect management support.
Please send your application to email@example.com