Capgemini offers product development, value engineering, enhanced user experience, application development and Social, Mobility, Analytics and Cloud (SMAC) services to Building Controls manufacturers.
Facilities including commercial, residential buildings and industrial setups use systems that range from HVAC (Heating, Ventilating and Air-conditioning), Lighting, Elevators and Escalators, Fire systems, and Signage to Security and Surveillance solutions.
Global urbanization, energy regulations, economic pressure to reduce costs, Internet of Things (IoT) connectivity and growing demand for smart building applications have been the growth drivers for Building Controls automation.
Providing Smart Services for Smart Buildings
With our engineering services and domain knowledge, we help our customers accelerate their product development and time to market.
Our Focus Areas
Elevator and Escalator
- Elevator Controls
- Embedded Systems (Hardware and Firmware)
- HMIs and Control Systems
- Software Application
- PLM and CAD
- HVAC control systems
- Web-based Monitoring and Control Solutions
- Data Analysis for Energy Management System
- Communication Protocols: BACNet and LON
- Energy Efficiency
Security and Surveillance
Infrastructure Automation Solutions
- Smart Server/Gateway - A gateway to connect control panel with various LON enabled devices/systems and TCP/IP network.