Energy industry disruption requires customer-centric transformation
- Utilities face major changes with deregulation, unbundling, competition and sustainability as key drivers.
- In order to face the challenging market and regulatory environment in combination with changing customer preferences and behavior, utilities need to rethink their customer strategy, transform their business models, redesign and streamline their business processes and build a more flexible, agile and integrated application infrastructure.
- Critical consumer needs are customer satisfaction, reduced energy expenditures and environmentally friendly power consumption.
Proven methodologies lower risk and time to value
Capgemini’s Digital Connections Management is an easy-to-implement solution that helps utilities realize immediate benefits in the area of connections management. It fulfills the need for a flexible, digital solution reducing the cost and turnaround time for managing electrical work requests along with creating a positive customer experience for consumers and partners. By leveraging Salesforce Service Cloud & Community Cloud and Force.com this solution allows utilities to begin the journey toward customer-centricity with integrated, workflow management.
- Proven track record of delivering „ready-to-deploy” solution which digitizes end-to-end connections processes for utilities
- Depth of Salesforce experience based on multiple implementations in the utilities sector
- A mastery of digital transformation through information insight, and business transformation that deliver significant improvements in value and performance
- An agile project delivery approach that ensures transparency while building capabilities that are driven by business priorities
- Among the world’s largest business consulting, systems integrators and outsourcers for utilities companies
To learn how to get started with Digital Connections Management, contact our Experts.