The challenge of a complex GRC process
An effective GRC regime is essential in today’s business world, but can be challenging to implement. GRC processes operate in silos at many companies, creating a multiplicity of frameworks and systems.
This can result in:
- Poor understanding of financial, operational, IT, regulatory, and fraud risks.
- Ineffective risk minimization.
- Exposure to fines, penalties and litigation.
- High GRC costs.
- Possibility of stakeholder backlash.
- Weak financial statements.
A GRC framework that shifts overhead cost to value driver
Our GRC solutions combine real-time monitoring, reporting, and analysis to help companies comply with regulations and prepare for unexpected events. GRC focuses on Three key services to address specific, high-profile business challenges around risk governance and GRC security. These services are:
- Regulatory Compliance
- IT Risk & Compliance
- Continuous Control Monitoring
The benefits of our GRC platform
The tools that make up our GRC offering can form part of a enterprise risk management framework that delivers:
- Minimize risk by aggressively identifying and addressing potential risk.
- Strengthen compliance through regular audit and control monitoring activities.
- Increase profitability by reducing compliance costs and leakage.
- Enhance reputation by adhering to compliance requirements.