- 98% auto adjudication rate in claims processing
- 100% automated processes for document retrieval
- 30% improvement in turnaround time for policyholder services
- 35% reduction in policy administration costs
- 43% efficiency gains over five years
- 40% reduction in block administration costs
- Up to 40% increase in productivity
- 40% reduction in complaints
- 35% reduction in printing and mailroom costs
- 50% increase in provider satisfaction.
Capgemini’s Digital Insurance Operations is a portfolio of services that provides highly specialized insurance offerings to help our clients transform their core insurance processes, as well as support functions such as finance, HR, and procurement, while reducing cost and boosting customer satisfaction.
Digital Insurance Operations provides end-to-end customer-centric operations tailored to the specific and demanding requirements of your insurance business. These platform-based solutions leverage our assets and investments in intelligent automation, cognitive document processing, and smart analytics to deliver touchless endorsements, submissions, and claims solutions, as well as third-party administration (TPA) services, across Property and Casualty (P&C) insurance and Life and Health (L&H) insurance.
To learn more about how our Digital Insurance Operations can enhance your insurance company with automated, end-to-end, customer-centric operations, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org