Hey! Let’s meet face 2 face during your Paid Internship at Capgemini! Take care of your future and start your career in IT.
We would like to inform you that we have completed recruitment for this edition of the Paid Internship Program. In just a few months, we will start the recruitment for the next edition. Fill in the form below if you would like to receive a notification from us about recruitment. If you can work full time – apply for the position of Junior IT Administrator (in Katowice)!
Apply if you have:
- Availability at least 20h/week
- Very good knowledge of English or French (intermediate)
- Basic knowledge of Linux/DevOps/Cloud or willingness to learn about that technology during our internal courses
- Good communication skills and ability to focus on details
- Availability to work from office in Poland (Kraków, Opole, mainly Katowice) from time to time, but most of the Internship is remotely
What have we prepared for you?
- Paid internship and the chance to work with our IT experts on international projects
- Basic Linux/DevOps/Cloud Academy
- Access to the Pluralsight – training platform where you will be able to increase both soft and technical skills
- Flexible working hours
You can choose from 5 different roles:
- Linux Internship
- DevOps Internship
- Cloud Internship
- Linux Internship (French Speakers)
- Process Support Internship
As an international company, we’re here to give you an opportunity to meet people from different places, work and learn together while working remotely or partly remotely! At Capgemini, you will explore a great environment to grow in as an IT market employee. At the beginning, we offer you a part-time employment contract for three months. During that time, you will develop your knowledge in IT, or get it from the scratch. After the program, you will have a chance to extend your contract full-time.
What your development path can look like?
You will start your career from the onboarding plan where you will grab the basics. You can become Linux, DevOps or Cloud specialist.
Our recruitment process is as follows?
- Send us your CV.
- We will call you to talk (also in foreign language/s) about your knowledge and skills.
- You will receive information if we can offer you a contract of employment.