Discover FinTech job opportunities
Are you an IT specialist and looking for a job? Do you want to combine your IT skills as well as interests and knowledge in the field of banking, insurance or capital markets?
Check who we are currently looking for!
(Krakow, Katowice and Other)
What will you do as Dynamics 365 Consultant/Specialist?
- You will act as a specialist involved in the build out of MS Dynamics CRM team within organization,
- you will be working closely and effectively with our customers and responsible for reviewing clients’ business process, providing solid analysis, assessing solutions, and advising our customers on how to best meet their goals,
- you will give guidance to the team on complex development/improvement and debugging,
- you will perform code delivery, code reviews, build quality, backlog grooming of tasks to be fed into sprints, Technical documentation, input into daily stand-up to unblock stories.
We are looking for you, if:
- You have at least 4+ years of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 and D365 F&O implementation experience and have participated in a minimum of 3 complete life cycle implementations,
- demonstrates knowledge and success in the following technical areas:
- experience using the CRM SDK to interface programmatically with Dynamics CRM,
- Microsoft .Net stack – will be familiar with .NET 461 and.NET Core,
- experience using front technologies like HTML 5, ReactJS, AngularJS,
- Azure platform specifically App Services, Functions, Logging and various storage technologies,
- messaging platforms such as MQ Series and Azure Service Bus. An appreciation of event driven architecture and publish / subscribe is desirable,
- test driven techniques including TDD, automated unit testing and mocking,
- SOLID principles and design patterns to produce robust code,
- authentication and authorization using frameworks such as Auth 2.0,
- logging frameworks and metrics including App Insights and Serilog.
- using solution design will be able to break down into technical components with supportable documentation,
- code reviewing of pull requests and ensuring that quality of code and build is maintained,
- ability to proof of concept other technologies to aid the solution architect to meet requirements,
- Agile methodology,
- familiar with GIT and Azure DevOps.
In return, you will receive from us:
- professional trainings and language courses,
- extra benefits: social benefit package, including private medical care, insurance package, Multisport card and sponsored sports activities,
- possibility of car leasing on preferential conditions – Master Benefit,
- possibility of using increased tax-deductible costs in the case of creative work,
- flexible working hours,
- support for relocation,
- free parking spaces and closed bicycle boxes,
- online access to over 2000 audiobooks and podcasts,
- permanent employment contract from the first day at work.