Discover FinTech job opportunities
Are you an IT specialist and looking for a job? Do you want to combine your IT skills as well as interests and knowledge in the field of banking, insurance or capital markets?
Check who we are currently looking for!
(Krakow, Katowice, Warsaw and Other)
What will you do as (Senior) iOS Developer?
- co-create and develop iOS mobile applications based on customer needs;
- integrate the applications with backend developers;
- participate in various stages of software creating process (analysis of customer requirements, design, implementation, testing, effectuation) depending on your experience;
- take responsibility for whole system or some part of it;
- work in young, international teams using modern methodologies and have the ability to enhance your knowledge on many different levels.
We are looking for you, if:
- you have at least one year of experience in iOS native app development, previous Android experience is highly acceptable;
- you are familiar with Swift and iOS SDK languages (additional C# language and Xamarin platform would be a great advantage)
- your knowledge includes: design and architectural patterns, e.g MVVM, VIPER, MVI, reactive programming (RxSwift, RxCocoa), Dependency Injection (Dagger), databases (SQL, Realm / GRDB / Core Data), web communication (REST, JSON, Alamofire / Moya) and Git/Gitflow version control system;
- you obtained exact sciences (preferably computer science) masters/engineers degree with good results;
- you are fluent in English.
In return, you will receive from us:
- individual development plan to support your competencies’ growth,
- rich offer of professional trainings and language courses,
- extra benefits: social benefit package, including private medical care package to choose, insurance package, Multisport card and sponsored sports activities and a lot more,
- possibility of car leasing on preferential conditions – Master Benefit,
- possibility of using increased tax deductible costs in the case of creative work,
- flexible working hours,
- support for relocation,
- free parking spaces and closed bicycle boxes,
- online access to over 2000 audiobooks and podcasts,
- permanent employment contract from the first day at work.