Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.
Who are we looking for?
Before you start our induction training we will check if you:
- would like to gain international work experience right after finishing high school that will open new possibilities for you in the future,
- are interested in working with people from all over the world while getting to know a new culture and making friends
- are willing to work in one of the following areas: Finance & Accounting, Financial Services, Procurement, Customer Service, HR, Administration
- have a secondary education
- are fluent in Dutch language (C1/C2 level) & have good knowledge of English (B2 level)
What will you do?
During the first stage of the recruitment process the recruiters will tell you about the development opportunities in our company and discuss your interests and career aspirations in order to find you the most suitable position in Capgemini.
We don’t require professional experience. You will be working in international environment, where willingness of learning new things is supported by wide range of trainings and courses which are designed to improve your skills and abilities.
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Unforgettable integrational events such as annual family & friends’ picnic or carnival party
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children’s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees’ hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- International development path
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Introduction plan for new employees
- Buddy Initiative – someone who will help you to get on board
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Don’t worry that you don’t’ know polish, we will teach you
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations