Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud.
In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland.
Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.
Who are we looking for?
- Focused on skills development
- Team player
- Very good knowledge of Active Directory and Group Policy management
- Very good knowledge of scripting languages (PowerShell, VBScript, Batch Files)
- Knowledge of Windows Server systems
- Knowledge of standard Microsoft services (e.g. DNS)
- Professional experience with managing Microsoft OS
- Familiarity with High Availability solutions
- English language skills (B1 level or higher)
Nice to have:
- Experience in server hardware management (HP is preferred)
- Virtualization (VMware is preferred)
What will you do?
Currently we are looking for experienced professional to work within a team which is responsible for supporting the large Windows System environment.
Windows System Consultant will be able to expand her/his knowledge in Windows OS area through access to dedicated client’s environment and cooperation with high class specialists within and outside our company (including hardware/software vendors). As well as taking part in projects concerning scripting activities and Active Directory management.
This position is dedicated for experienced people who like challenges.
Who will you be working with?
In our team you will have opportunity to develop your skills by managing big and complex infrastructure with wide variety of Microsoft products. We are responsible for installation and ongoing operational support for both physical and virtual servers on daily basis. We are also involved in challenging project work and this gives us a chance to cooperate with high class specialists from various IT areas.
Additionally, if you’d like to extend your knowledge in other fields, we closely cooperate with engineers from different towers such as VMware, Linux, Backup and others.
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children’s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees’ hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing