Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud.
In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland.
Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.
Who are we looking for?
- Focused on skills development
- Team player
- Strong knowledge of VMware
- Server hardware knowledge (HP preferred)
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with network configuration and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of SAN/storage solutions
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux
- Familiar with Azure and AWS services
What will you do?
Currently we are looking for VMWare Engineer with knowledge in Virtualization area, who will be able to expand knowledge in dedicated client’s environment and by cooperation with high class specialists within our team.
This position is dedicated for people strongly focused on technical skills development and motivated to achieve defined objectives.
During typical working day engineer will be responsible for managing VMWare environment, performing typical activities like infrastructure monitoring, incident management, installing new servers etc..
In our team you will have opportunity to develop your skills by managing big and complex VMware infrastructure and by cooperating with high class specialists.
However, if you decide that you would like to extend your knowledge in other areas than VMware and virtualization it will also be possible as we closely cooperate with engineers from different towers such as Windows, Linux, Backup and others.
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children’s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees’ hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing