Join one of the fastest-growing creative agencies in Kraków.
Capgemini’s in-house agency, MACS (Marketing and Creative Services), has over 50 copywriters, marketers, designers and developers from a wide variety of backgrounds and 13 different nationalities.
We are looking for a UX & UI Designer to join our fast-growing web and interactive department.
Based in Krakow, Poland, the UX & UI Designer will work in a global team supporting the industry’s sharpest and most experienced marketers, consultants and sales teams.
As a UX & UI Designer in our team, you’ll be playing instrumental role in defining and executing web and mobile design projects for Capgemini and its clients from all over the world.
At MACS, being a UX & UI Designer means
- Being a master of your craft. We are looking for a candidate who conceptualizes, researches, designs, produces and delivers outstanding creative results building best in class user interfaces for web and mobile on all platforms across all systems
- Telling complex business or technology stories through compelling web and mobile experiences.Capgemini provides B2B solutions and services. UX & UI designer must be able to cut through the complexity to create compelling websites and apps that effectively communicate the value or essence of these solutions and services
- Working end-to-end from concept creation through to delivery. You will be expected to lead projects through their complete lifespan from planning, concept development, prototyping, wireframing and design through implementation and post launch evaluation. The candidate will work closely with the creative lead and project managers building out proposals and initial product concepts and interact with programmers to evaluate progress of production of the final design
- Embracing and enhancing brand identities. Capgemini has a recently refreshed corporate identity and guidelines. We also work on UX and UI design for some of the world’s leading brands. Our designers are expected to embrace the brand’s they’re working with and, where they exist, adhere to existing guidelines. At the same time, we encourage you to constantly look for new ways to enhance and push each brand identity forward
What we offer
- Ability to work on end-to-end execution (define, design, build) of variety of web and mobile products for variety of mediums and platforms for B2B and B2C as well as execution of enterprise grade products for Capgemini and our vast portfolio of international clients
- An ideal opportunity to further evolve your UX & UI design career, working for internationally recognized brands alongside experienced designers within UX & UI design team as well as other design streams (branding, DTP, video & motion, 3D)
- Interesting and stable job in a vibrant atmosphere as part of a truly international team (11+ nationalities)
- Competitive salary with attractive benefits package
- A generous training budget and access to a rich range of industry-leading training resources
- Latest Apple equipment
- Access to variety of testing devices for Android and iOS
- Freedom to test and use different software and plugins to empower you to do your job in the most efficient way
- Friendly, welcoming working environment populated by expats, recent grads, agency-seasoned creatives and domain experts.
What you absolutely need to have
- Strong and diverse portfolio to prove you know what you’re doing both in terms of UX & UI design
- Proficiency in any of the modern UX & UI design tools, preferably Sketch
- Excellent knowledge and experience with UX & UI prototyping and front-end design
- At least 3 years’ experience working as a UX & UI designer (preferably agency or business)
- An obsession with pixel-perfect design, but an understanding of when the pixels don’t matter
- High level of accuracy, attention to detail and ability to consistently check the quality of work and
- Good written and spoken English
- A demonstrable ability to grasp complex business topics and simplify/visualize accordingly
- Eagerness to learn and broaden your skills
- Proactive approach with the ability to put forward new ideas
- Experience working directly with clients.
What would really help your application
- Prototyping and user testing skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Experience working in a B2B setting
- Proven track record of working in a high-pressure, deadline-driven work setting
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
When submitting your application, please include a link to your portfolio.
Please note: the recruitment process may involve a test to evaluate skills and understanding of business