Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.
Who are we looking for?
Before you start our induction training we will check if you have:
- strong and diverse portfolio to prove you know what you’re doing both in terms of UX & UI design
- proficiency in any of the modern UX & UI design tools, preferably Sketch Excellent knowledge and experience with UX & UI prototyping and front-end design
- at least 3 years’ experience working as a UX & UI designer (preferably agency or business)
- an obsession with pixel-perfect design, but an understanding of when the pixels don’t matter
- good written and spoken English
What will you do?
At MACS, being a UX & UI Designer means:
- Being a master of your craft
- Telling complex business or technology stories through compelling web and mobile experiences
- Working end-to-end from concept creation through to delivery
- Embracing and enhancing brand identities
Who will you be working with?
Join one of the fastest-growing creative agencies in Kraków. Capgemini’s in-house agency, MACS (Marketing and Creative Services), has over 60 copywriters, marketers, designers and developers from a wide variety of backgrounds and 13 different nationalities. We are looking for a UX & UI Designer to join our fast-growing web and interactive department. Based in Krakow, Poland, the UX & UI Designer will work in a global team supporting the industry’s sharpest and most experienced marketers, consultants and sales teams. As a UX & UI Designer in our team, you’ll be playing instrumental role in defining and executing web and mobile design projects for Capgemini and its clients from all over the world.
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children’s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees’ hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Contract of employment for an indefinite period
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing