Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud.
In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland.
Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.
Who are we looking for?
The successful candidate will:
- Be energetic and eager to learn person.
- Have UX experience.
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills.
- Have passion for Service Design and User Centered Design.
- Have great English language skills both verbal and written.
- Be a confident presenter, speaker and a proficient writer.
- Be open for business travels: USA, Canada, EU.
- Be able to work independently and as a team member.
- Have portfolio that includes examples of competencies listed above.
What will you do?
This role is responsible for conducting end to end service and/or product design activities: planning, consulting and conducting user-focused activities for: IT transformations, technology adoption, chat bots development and other digital areas.
User Experience (UX) Specialist (Consultant) conducts strategic workshops with Clients (key stakeholders, different communities across the organization) to get proper buy-in, create the process to build great experiences for a wide range of recipients.
As the UX Specialist (Consultant) you will be responsible for shaping users’ satisfaction and help organizations to achieve both business goals and users’ need with new, innovative technologies.
- Partnering internal and external technology teams to create effective, usable and satisfying user experiences throughout IT related projects.
- Supporting requirements development by analyzing target audience, objectives, users’ needs, key stakeholder’s assumptions, goals and vision.
- Planning workshops and service design activities, research strategy, conducting different studies and analyses qualitative and quantitative data at various stages. Conducting both project management and operations tasks.
- Developing Personas, User Stories, Employee (User) Journey, user/task flows, Usability Testing, Interviews etc.
- Supporting our Customers both remotely and in Clients’ locations on a temporary basis.
- Support technology project teams in delivery of best-in-class solutions.
Who will you be working with?
- You will work in the team of User Experience and Digital Adoption Specialists.
- Your work would be project-based. You will work directly with different stakeholders from Capgemini and from Clients’ side (having 10 000 – 100 000 employees / end users).
- There are different projects delivered: IT systems migrations and implementations, smart offices introduction, IT organizational assessments, chat bots, enhancements of customer experiences, Personas creation etc.
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children’s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees’ hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing