Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Proficient in using program management tools & techniques
- Proficient in using MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) for documentation and reporting / analytics
- Anticipates and/or clarifies audience’s needs and expectations
- Takes ownership of tasks until completion, gauges big picture while involved in detail
- Excellent presentation skills both written and verbal
- Self-motivated, flexible and well organized, should be able to demonstrate experience of meeting targets with agility
- Should have a ‘can do’ positive approach and be able to work independently and sometimes remotely
- Seeks opportunities to help other team members and to help the team achieve their common objectives, ability to collaborate and work across cross-functional teams
What duties will help you grow?
- The programme manager is ultimately responsible for the day-to-day execution of learning programme, whether it be facilitated or digital. They are the key point of contact for anyone that comes into contact with the programme, specifically they are the SPOC for the performance consultant. They may be required to be physically present during execution of learning program. Functionally they report into the programme manager lead but must maintain close working relations with the relevant performance consultant.
- Takes end-to-end program management ownership to deliver a global program
- Works with LBPs / Talent directors to ensure nominations are collected and processed in correct way
- Contributes to support in identifying & implementing the ways to increase participation & engagement for virtual programs.
- Responsible for feedback analysis of the programme
- Works with relevant teams to ensure that all finance activities are undertaken
- Organization and execution of programme related communications through mailers and MS Teams
- For larger programs works closely with relevant learning teams, sharing program best practices across the learning function
- Provides input into ongoing redesign of learning programme (not responsible for design)
- Ensures delivery readiness for all managed courses – all course prerequisites in place i.e., course summary, documentation, facilitator list, BOM etc
- Works with event team and/or external parties to arrange programme logistics (venue, entertainment etc) for physical delivery of the programmes
- Reporting & Analytics: works with Analytics function to populate the relevant programme related reports, provides regular updates to performance consultant on run status for program through fortnightly and M-reviews, provides insights to performance consultant on areas of improvement / attention for the programme
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).