Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud.
In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland.
Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.
Who are we looking for?
- excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship skills, that include the ability to build productive working relationships across teams and functions, fostering an environment of open communication
- comfortable with taking on responsibility and accountability.
- critical thinking and creative thinking skills – the range of daily issues as well as the need to come up with creative solutions to client requests requires an adaptable and creative approach.
- analytical background, attention to detail, well-organized, methodical approach to work
- fluent in English both written and spoken
Desirable but not essential:
- experience with Project Management methodologies like PMI, Prince2, Agile PM certificates nice to have
- MS Office skills
- fluent in French/German both written and spoken – would be an asset
What will you do?
There is an opportunity for a motivated transition or project manager to join Business Operation Excellence team within Data Services.
As a Transition/Transformation Manager you will be responsible for transferring new processes and transformation of already existing within Data Services. Managing projects, engaging with onshore and offshore business project resources, coordinating work-streams, controlling timelines, resolving issues and driving them from planning to the execution.
- leading transitions across multiple waves
- ensuring relevant transition documentation for the services is in place as required.
- providing effective and on time project reporting, risks and issues management as defined within guidelines and policies
- organizing progress meetings and steering committees with senior management and multidisciplinary teams to facilitate decision making and project management
- producing meetings documentation, draft workshop presentations and briefings
Who will you be working with?
Data Service Poland is a group of over 300 engineers who provide best-in-class run services to our global clients. The run services our teams provide include:
Our traditional towers of servers, storage and backup, network, software services (database, middleware), as well as new technologies in the cloud, automation, AI, converged infrastructure and software-defined infrastructure.
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children’s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees’ hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing