Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud.
In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland.
Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.
Who are we looking for?
- Demonstrable project experience in complex, and distributed delivery models with international capability.
- Must have direct experience of structuring, running and managing complex and multi stream transition and transformation projects
- Must have a demonstrated track record of using offshore resource models to deliver transitions and transformations, managing multi-disciplinary teams
- Strong analytical, organisational and project management skills, e.g. PMP, PMI, Prince2
- Must have direct experience in leading quality management and process improvement activity
- Passion for project delivery to meet client expectations and deliver anticipated benefits, whilst ensuring we deliver to budget and time
- Proactive approach
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Consistently able to demonstrate level of maturity while under constant pressure from the business and client
- Strong client relationship skills & experience
- Strong budget management skills & experience
- Experience of service delivery environments
- Experience of handling relationships with 3rd parties
- Experience of managing and leading successful teams and programmes
- Team leadership and team building skills
What will you do?
Transition Manager will take responsibility for the end to end transition and transformation of services for our clients. This includes managing the whole process of transferring services and staff from one location to another or from one service provider to another, ensuring service levels are maintained throughout. The role also includes maintenance of the budget, project plans and reporting to the customer and internal management.
The Transition Manager can be assigned within a large project, to manage a stream or tower as well as assigned to lead an individual project.
In all cases the Transition Manager is responsible for a defined deliverable(s) to specification, within agreed cost and timescale, meeting the necessary quality standards and to customer satisfaction. As required, they will conduct client negotiations to agree terms for changes to the scope of the project to ensure commercial viability and to set realistic expectations. They will manage the project team, plan activities and monitor progress whilst ensuring project deliverables are provided using best practices and are of an appropriate quality.
- Leading end to end the transition solution to meet client needs, working with bid team, solution analysts and architects
- Manage the transition project dynamics associated with multiple service towers and disciplines
- Delivery of projects to time, cost and quality,
- Proposal development (from client request through to final issue and potentially subsequent project delivery)
- Ownership of all project financials (relating to projects under your management)
- Build and maintain a strong working relationship with key internal and external stakeholders
- Adherence to mandated processes and procedures
- Applies knowledge of transition and transformation project management disciplines and processes to deliver successful projects
- Accountable for complex projects including cross functional engagements, global projects and manages dispersed teams
- Interfaces directly with customer’s executive and programme management
- Guides other professionals (projects practitioners, specialists and consultants)
- Provides leadership in complex project related problems and creates innovative solutions involving finance, scheduling, technology, methodology, tools and solution components with the assistance of the functional and technical groups
- Ensure best practices and process internally within the Capgemini team and externally with the client
- Leads and guides the efforts of others in understanding and reaching project decisions. Position may require coordination of activities of less experienced or less knowledgeable team members
- Leads project management/business initiatives in new and complex areas both externally and internally
- Resolve complaints and escalations, where necessary change personnel and in extreme circumstances take control of the project
Who will you be working with?
Transition Manager leads Transition Team and Early Life Support Team.
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children’s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees’ hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing