Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- At least 2 years of experience in a transition / project manager role
- Knowledge of transition/project management methodologies and experience with PM Tools (MS Projects, JIRA…)
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Very good English command
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders and at different levels of the organization
It’s not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Certification (Prince2, ITIL Service Transition or any other relevant)
What duties will help you grow?
- Leading the transition activities and ensure that the new service is fully accepted into RUN
- Coordinating the training activities for the delivery team and monitor recruitment progress
- Validating service scope and service measurement criteria, ensure that service levels are documented and that a contract summary is created
- Conducting quality gate reviews and undertake project audits as agreed
- Building and maintain a strong working relationship with key internal and external stakeholders
- Owning project financials (billing, forecasting)
- Taking part in Bid process and influence transition solutioning together with solution analysts and architects
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
• Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google or ServiceNow.
Our legendary atmosphere:
• We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
• Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
• Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
• Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
• Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
• Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
• Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting – part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Our employees say that in P&C team they are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help professionally or just to drink a coffee with – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. There is a plenty of space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9jDjEY9Nxo
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).