Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting and IT technologies.
The Cloud is fashionable – everyone’s talking about it, many use it, but only few know what it consists of, how it works, how to access it, and how to take care of it. It is us, Cloud Infrastructure Services, who understand the subject thoroughly. From high level services, through managing equipment and operating systems, internal or access networks to managing applications, IT operations, availability, configurations, and changes. By working in an international environment, we use a number of foreign languages.
Who are we looking for?
- Fluent English
- At least 1-3 years of programming experience (C#/PHP)
- At least 1-3 years of SQL/database knowledge/experience
- At least 1 year experience in cloud technologies would be a plus
- Experience with contacting end-user / customer
- Experience on using ticketing system (as a support team member), i.e. BMC (EARS/ITSM), ServiceNow, Jira is an advantage
What will you do?
- Application bug-fixing
- Application features development
- Application deployment as per Standard Operating Procedures
- Processing application end-user requests (configuration updates, basic issue resolution)
- Application support (auto-reported incidents, health monitoring reports)
- Application data analysis (to resolve some of issues reported by end-users)
- Contacting end-users (mostly via ticketing system) to process requests
- Creating and updating documentation and procedures
Who will you be working with?
The Team is responsible for support, maintenance and limited development of functionalities. We are working closely with Tools’ Owners and users.
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children’s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees’ hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing