As a TDM Architect you will be responsible for leading a team of experts as well as building specialized knowledge in test data management area.
Typical work activities include:
- providing strategy for managing test data, including Data Masking, Test Data Mining, Database Virtualization and Test Data Generation;
- building TDM architecture by leveraging solutions of leading partners like Delphix, IBM Optim, Collibra, Manta, etc;
- working closely with customer on implementing centralized TDM solution;
- designing and providing valid test data that complies with data privacy laws (e.g. GDPR);
- defining project-level standards and best practices in test data area as well as propagating it via trainings / lectures / workshops.
Required skills and experience:
- at least 4 years of experience in software testing with 2+ years of experience in requirement analysis, preparing and managing test data in large-scale projects;
- good understanding of databases (Oracle, PostgreSQL, Haddop, MongoDB, Cassandra) and SQL/noSQL;
- good knowledge of Java, Python or Shell;
- Knowledge of Delphix Test Data Management, IBM InfoSphere Optim Test Data Management, Informatica Test Data Management, CA Test Data Manager is an advantage;
- Knowledge of tools applicable for test automation and DevOps/CI is an advantage;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
What we offer:
- professional trainings and language courses;
- extra benefits: social benefit package, including private medical care, insurance package, Multisport card and sponsored sports activities;
- possibility of car leasing on preferential conditions – Master Benefit;
- possibility of using increased tax deductible costs in the case of creative work;
- flexible working hours;
- support for relocation;
- integration trips;
- free parking spots for employees;
- permanent employment contract from the first day at work.
Learn more about our recruitment process.
Please submit your application in English quoting the reference number to the following address: