Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.
Who are we looking for?
- IT infrastructure knowledge (network connectivity and application access solutions, telephony environments)
- Excellent documentation skills and great attention to details
- Consulting skills (facilitation, presentation skills, influencing skills, rapport building, consensus building)
- Fluency in both spoken and written English is a must
- Advanced Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel & Outlook skills
- Knowledge of or a background in process areas will be an asset
- Good interpersonal skills to efficiently interact with the Global IT Team and key stakeholders
- A willingness to learn, grow and stretch in to new roles with different clients
What will you do?
- Collection of business & system requirements from Clients and Process teams
- Creation of the IT solution/cost calculation based on the input from the Solution Architect
- Responses to requests for further information regarding the IT solution
- Representation of the Global IT team at client presentations and workshops
- Actively support the engagement in defining optimal and cost-effective IT solutions for identified business opportunities
- Drive standardization of IT solution aligned with industry standards, across delivery centers for engagement and across engagements
Who will you be working with?
The Global IT Sales Support team is responsible for creating end to end technology solutions for potential clients and existing engagements. The portfolio of applications we handle is very significant and covers all business areas from PTP, OTC, RTA, Supply Chain and HRO. Following the market and internal needs, we are extending the team of Technical Solution Owners and looking for motivated, technology curious people to expand the team and bring new capabilities and innovative ideas.
Currently, we are looking for candidates to be involved in technology solutions and supporting sales processes with expertise in process and technology.
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children’s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees’ hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Contract of employment for an indefinite period
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks – Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing