Capgemini is one of the leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
The Cloud is fashionable – everyone’s talking about it, many use it, but few knows what it consists of, how it works, how to access it, and how to take care of it. It is us, Cloud Infrastructure Services, who understand the subject thoroughly. From high level services, through managing equipment and operating systems, internal or access networks to managing applications, IT operations, availability, configurations, and changes. By working in an international environment… we use a number of foreign languages.
- Manager, able to work with minimum supervision
- Personnel management
- Communication skills
- Analytical thinking
- Computer skills
- Attention to detail
- Fluent English
As a Team Manager in Data Services you will be responsible for managing about 30 technical engineers settled in technology services built upon Capgemini delivery best practices.
You will manage people performance, skills and relationship within teams to achieve goals and milestones. You will manage, coach and motivate the team daily.
Your main accountabilities will involve:
- Manage employee relations
- Assess staffing needs
- Evaluate employees
- Process employee leave, timesheets and vacation requests
- Interview and hire staff
- Ensure customer satisfaction within his scope of responsibilities
- Build and maintaining strong working relationships with key service contacts
- Build up technically strong team with ability to cope with new trends and technologies in IT
- Day to day management in terms of operations
- Ensure the good use of all available processes, systems and tools in the delivery of the service by the team
As a Team Manager in Data Services you will work with over 300 people delivering support across various IT technologies with Capgemini Standards to world class companies across the globe. You will be part of Data Services management team participating in tactical meetings related to services, skills and competencies we deliver.
What we offer
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere
- Development of expert or leader competences
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees
- A wide range of training and co-financing of courses
- Attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) – you choose what you want
- Integration events and joint celebrations
- An annual family picnic
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- Additional life insurance
- Disability inclusion Assistive technologies Reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care, also for your family
- Carpooling and bicycle parking