Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
The Cloud is fashionable – everyone’s talking about it, many use it, but few knows what it consists of, how it works, how to access it, and how to take care of it. It is us, Cloud Infrastructure Services, who understand the subject thoroughly. From high level services, through managing equipment and operating systems, internal or access networks to managing applications, IT operations, availability, configurations, and changes. By working in an international environment… we use a number of foreign languages.
- Managerial skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work with minimum supervision as well as perform under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Strong team player with the ability to build relationships with both colleagues and external clients
- Excellent verbal and written German
- Good command of English
- Proactively managing team performance / production of deliverables, aiming to exceed SLA targets, recommending and implementing action plans as appropriate to address any shortfalls
- Providing a first point of escalation for the team and clients in respect of service/delivery issues
- Motivating team members to provide excellent client service
- Monitoring and ensuring quality of customer service and proper ticket handling
- Day to day staff management. Staff training and development
- Assisting in the planning and implementation of agreed changes to the delivered services
- Working closely with the account team and seeking ways to improve current processes (also outside Service Desk)
As a Service Desk Team Manager you will work with over 200 people in Poland providing L1/L2 support to one of the largest railway company in the world with its headquarter in Germany.
You will be part of End User Managed Service management team managing and developing the team to ensure high standard of quality, providing a first point of escalation for the team in respect of service issues and participating in meetings related to services provided.
What we offer
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere
- Development of expert or leader competences
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees
- A wide range of training and co-financing of courses
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) you chose what you want
- Integration events and joint celebrations
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care, also for your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling