Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for candidates who are ready to participate in Order to Cash processes for a Client operation in the media & entertainment sector – one of the most famous media studios. The scope involved covers processes Cash Collection and Dispute Management.
- Very good English and German skills are required
- Experience in leading teams
- Strong people management skills
- Experience in O2C is expected
- High level customer service skills
- Very good communication and analytical skills
What will you do?
- Supervise the team to deliver high quality, professional and proactive day to day service to our Client with agreed SLA’s
- Manage day to day team’s issues, flag and mitigate them and manage escalations
- Manage a Team of O2C Specialists
- Daily contact with Client’s team and with teams in other locations
- Work closely with the client and maintaining good working relationship
- Day to day staff management, staff training and development
Who will you be working with?
Team building activities and great atmosphere: we take lunch together and celebrate birthday, wedding and other important occasion; once a quarter we go to restaurant. Fabulous work environment: our space is full of colorful posters, toys and fairy tales characters. Gifts from Client: we get some movie gadgets and cinema tickets.
Join us and be a part of magic movie world!
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children’s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees’ hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Contract of employment for an indefinite period
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing