Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
Market analysis, HR, finance and accounting, supply chain, transformations, intelligent automation or knowledge management? Those areas have no secret for us! We work in Business Services and we use 30 languages in our international team – we have people of 60 nationalities. Join our team!
- Experience in TE is required
- Fluent English (C1)and very German (min. B2) is essential
- Experience in leading teams
- Strong people management skills
- High level customer service skills
- Very good communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Able to improve the process and to motivate the staff to do the same
For our New Client in Katowice Delivery Center we are recruiting candidates who would like to be a part of a fantastic delivery team with the option to take part in the transition of P2P processes and to help in building a new team. The scope involved covers processes: AP (AP Invoice processing, AP payments, T&E and Help Desk).
We are looking for a candidate with a strong P2P background who is willing to develop both in the P2P and People Management area.
- Manages a Team of AP (AP Invoice processing, AP payments, T&E and Help Desk) by supervising them to deliver high quality, professional and proactive day to day service to our Client with agreed SLAs
- Provides assistance to transition and delivery team members (Transition planned for March – July 2019)
- Cooperates with Retained Finance and other Capgemini teams as per agreed processes and communication channels
- Monitors the performance of staff against agreed objectives, takes improvement actions where appropriate
- Manages day to day team’s issues, flags and mitigates them and manages escalations
Capgemini is growing! You have the opportunity to join an international team which is focused on independent people, eager for new challenges and professional development in the area of finance and accounting. The most important for us is cooperative and friendly atmosphere in daily work.
What we offer
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere
- Development of expert or leader competences
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees
- A wide range of training and cofinancing of courses
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) you chose what you want
- Integration events and joint celebrations
- Annual family picnic
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care, also for your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling