Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
The Cloud is fashionable – everyone’s talking about it, many use it, but few knows what it consists of, how it works, how to access it, and how to take care of it. It is us, Cloud Infrastructure Services, who understand the subject thoroughly. From high level services, through managing equipment and operating systems, internal or access networks to managing applications, IT operations, availability, configurations, and changes. By working in an international environment… we use a number of foreign languages.
We are looking for details-oriented, openminded person who wants to join our team a System Tester.
- Good knowledge of MS Windows – ability to provide deep troubleshooting, including registry edits, etc.
- Experience in IT support (min. 1 yr)
- Good verbal and written English/French
- Deep exposure onto details
- Ability to communicate complex issues clearly
Nice to have:
- Previous experience with ISTQB or functional testing
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies like Citrix, VMware, vSphere
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience with software deployment tools like Ivanti Landesk
- Working time: standard business hours between 9:00 – 18.00
- Possibility of remote work based on a future agreement
The primary purpose of this position is to provide functional tests of applications, before they will get into the production environment. You will be performing assessments based on agreed scenarios and creating relevant post-test documentation. For the successfully approved programs you will prepare software package ready for release.
For less experienced colleagues we also have possibility of self-development as a junior tester.
You will have a unique chance to start with your team from the very begin. We are setting up a small group of engineers, strictly cooperating with each other, supporting various aspects of a fully virtualized environment. That gives you an opportunity to not only use your knowledge, but also get new skills really quickly.
What we offer
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere
- Development of expert or leader competences
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees
- A wide range of training and co-financing of courses
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) you chose what you want
- Integration events and joint celebrations
- Possibility to work from home
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care, also for your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling