Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Very good knowledge of both German and English (min. B2)
- General knowledge about IT (including Cloud technology)
- Customer-focused attitude
- Proactive approach & willingness to learn
- Attention to details
- Ability to manage multiply tasks simultaneously
- Problem solving attitude
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Previous experience in Resource Management or Project Management area
What duties will help you grow?
- Actively look for assignments and match them with resources
- Skill Gap Analysis on regular basis to reduce bench and fulfilling market trends
- Reporting KPI’s and staffing statistics to senior management
- Strong cooperation with International environment: Delivery and Sales representatives; Resource Management Teams
What your development path can look like?
You can growth within an international environment in the resource management and/or project management area.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses & conferences, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, articles and virtual trainings: MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or ServiceNow. Quoting our employees, there’s a lot of opportunities, you just need to take it.
- You can flexibly shape your career path thanks to a wide range of internal roles.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't a have rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. There's always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- We want you to feel safe at work: we offer you private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance and StayWell helpline to support your well-being.
- It's better among friends: you can recommend your friends and gain extra bonuses.
- Extra benefits in your free time: Inspiro audiobooks & MyBenefit access.
- Offices in great localization, bicycle parking, carpooling options and car leasing.
- Free coffee, water, milk or tea.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting – part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Quoting our employees, in P&C team you are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help you professionally or just to drink a coffee with you – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. You have a space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska) to check when we organize our next Recruitment Hours. Then, you can speak directly with our recruiters via Messenger.