Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
The Cloud is fashionable – everyone’s talking about it, many use it, but few knows what it consists of, how it works, how to access it, and how to take care of it. It is us, Cloud Infrastructure Services, who understand the subject thoroughly. From high level services, through managing equipment and operating systems, internal or access networks to managing applications, IT operations, availability, configurations, and changes. By working in an international environment… we use a number of foreign languages.
We are looking for technology-oriented, openminded person who wants to be a part of our new team.
- At least basic experience using deployment tools like SCCM, BigFix etc.,
- Previous work with Ivanti Landesk will be considered as a huge advantage
- Good technical skills in MS Windows – previous IT support experience
- Good verbal and written English
Nice to have:
- Basic scripting skills (PowerShell, VBA, .NET)
- French language skills
- Basic experience with virtualized environment
- Working time: standard business hours between 9:00 – 18.00
- Possibility of remote work based on a future agreement
The primary purpose of this position is the deployment of approved release packages in accordance with all internal policies of our Client using dedicated software distribution tools.
You will be also responsible for ensuring that all security procedures were applied.
On this position you will have also possibility to discover improvement areas and take a part in initiatives improving software deployment like automation of repetitive tasks, scripting etc.
You will have a unique chance to start with your team from the very begin. We are setting up a small group of engineers, strictly cooperating with each other, supporting various aspects of a fully virtualized environment. That gives you an opportunity to not only use your knowledge, but also get new skills really quickly.
What we offer
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere
- Development of expert or leader competences
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees
- A wide range of training and co-financing of courses
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) you chose what you want
- Integration events and joint celebrations
- Possibility to work from home
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care, also for your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling