Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
We will contact selected candidates only.
What do you need to start?
- Experience leading and managing Security Operations Center
- Experience in SOC solutioning
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and client relationship management skills
- Strong experience with security platforms for analysis of incidents and events
- Proven ability to work independently in high pressure environment
- Fluent in English
It’s not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- 3+ years of experience working with security tools performing deployment, configuration, and maintaining operations, content development
- 3+ years of experience working with security operations capabilities (e.g. incident response, security infrastructure management or monitoring services)
What duties will help you grow?
- Build the new Cyber Defense Center as a standalone SOC
- Support our Center of Excellence in presales and solutioning
- Represent the SOC towards customers
- Create and manage growth and development strategy
What your development path can look like?
As the SOC Manager you will be part of the Cybersecurity Leadership team working on building the strategy and growth. You will work with our leaders globally to grow the business.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google or ServiceNow.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting – part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Our employees say that in P&C team they are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help professionally or just to drink a coffee with – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. There is a plenty of space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9jDjEY9Nxo
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).