Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting and IT technologies.
The Cloud is fashionable – everyone’s talking about it, many use it, but only few know what it consists of, how it works, how to access it, and how to take care of it. It is us, Cloud Infrastructure Services, who understand the subject thoroughly. From high level services, through managing equipment and operating systems, internal or access networks to managing applications, IT operations, availability, configurations, and changes. By working in an international environment, we use a number of foreign languages.
Who are we looking for?
- SharePoint 2013/2016/Online platform deep knowledge (platform deployments/configuration, development of custom modules, etc.), 1-3 years of professional experience (certificate would be a plus);
- PowerApps experience would be a plus;
- 1 year of .NET/C# experience would be a plus;
- SharePoint performance analysis experience would be a plus;
- SharePoint Online experience would be a plus.
- Team player;
- Self-driven and goal oriented;
- Eager to learn new technologies;
- Ready for challenges;
- Fluent in English.
What will you do?
Person hired on this position will be responsible for development of solutions based on Microsoft SharePoint /2013/2016/Online platform. Employee will be involved in the whole software development lifecycle (requirements analysis, design, implementation, release, early lifetime support) and will be working closely with our clients. Employee may liaise with a Solutions Architects to support them in planning projects.
Who will you be working with?
You will be working in the SharePoint Centre of Excellence Team in Krakow or in Katowice. We are group of experienced delivering technical and functional enhancements for the major enterprise and government clients. We are responsible for the whole process of application lifecycle – requirements gathering, planning architecture and developing. We work in a highly independent manner. We support Solution Architects in planning projects with our experience.
Previous/current projects include:
Developing numerous SharePoint solutions automating complex business needs of Capgemini internal and external clients e.g.:
- SharePoint solution integrated with HR system and responsible for numerous HR processes in an enterprise level organization
- SharePoint solution calculating people workforce needed for the contract fulfillment;
- SharePoint migrations planning and/or conducting.
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children’s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees’ hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing