Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
The main purpose of this exciting role is managing the overall delivery of Digital Employee Operations (DEO) for a key HR client. This involves managing operations effectively on a daily basis including delivery, people, commercials, client relationship and leadership. On top of this, the role is expected to build an intimate client relationship by contributing to sales growth opportunities, meeting competitiveness targets, participating in prospective client presentations and manage the transition of new scope into delivery. Developing teams and providing employees with growth opportunities, development and strong leadership is also expected.
Before you start our induction training we will check if you have:
- Related experience in a professional services environment
- Advanced knowledge of service delivery and people management
- Process management and continuous improvements skills
- Client relationship management and high level of client focus
- Impact & influencing skills
- Change management skills
- Project management skills
- Fluency in English
- Comfortable with financial and budget management
- Some transition and transformation experience desired
What duties will help you grow?
- Delighting the client by ensuring that all deliverables for the client are met on an ongoing basis
- Build client confidence by ensuring that all targets and deadlines described in KPIs and SLAs are met according to Client’s expectations
- Grow our client revenue by finding new opportunities to expand our scope of services
- Be an ambassador for intelligent automation and find new ways to deliver efficiency and client value
- Build a strong and engaged team with the best talents
- Manage transitions and change management are delivered according to standard and methodology
- Accurately forecasts and manages costs and profitability for the engagement
- Encourages co-operative team-working across the business
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our famous atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).