Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Related experience in business and service delivery, ideally in global multi-center delivery network
- Advanced knowledge of Finance and Accounting
- Very good Client facing skills
- Ability to influence the senior management
- Strong relationship building, communication, and negotiation skills
- Change management skills
- Able to work on multiply tasks in demanding environment
- Advanced project management skills
- Fluency in English
- Positive / ‘can-do’ attitude
What duties will help you grow?
- Ensures that all targets and deadlines defined in KPI's and SLA's are met according to Client’s expectations. Maintain and develop process controls to secure that completion of above.
- Assigns priorities for operations and high quality services delivered to the Client.
- Ensures that all deliverables for the project are identified, tracked, followed and executed on ongoing basis.
- Secures sufficient pool of resources to perform operations for the Client.
- Follows the engagement’ budget and perform budget analyses.
- Ensures that operations are run according to engagement’s financials / budget: Controls the cost against the billable revenue and operational needs. Approve and control expenses for the project. Review financial data and creates budgets/forecast. Support billing/invoicing calculation based on contract. Identify potential risks related to project’s financials and report them to senior management.
Leadership / Team Management:
- Creates strong and effective teams motivated towards effective performance and objectives realization of targets.
- Based on the scope and forecast, identifies the recruitments needs both in regards to team size and profiles for recruited employees.
- Defines the expectations towards employees and set and review team/individual objectives.
- Ensures the workload is properly assigned to employees.
- Identifies and develops talents. Develops individuals with coaching, delegating and constructive feedback practices.
- Promotes Continuous Improvement culture – strives to simplify, standardise and improve processes across all countries towards quality / productivity improvements.
- Works with the Client / internal stakeholders in order to get the buy-ins and approvals.
- Ensures that appropriate controls are implemented to reduce the risk delays and errors. Ensures IMS/Security requirements are met both in terms of teams behaviour and engagement documentation.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).