Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.
Who are we looking for?
What you absolutely need to have:
• Excellent knowledge of PHP, including Object Oriented techniques and design patterns. Any experience working with other modern PHP frameworks such as Laravel or Symfony is a distinct advantage
• Good all-round web development experience, including an awareness of industry best practices and standards such as accessibility, usability, and web standards
• A solid understanding of mobile software design patterns and good programming practices
• Good understanding of data structures and algorithms
• At least 4 years of commercial experience producing web applications
What would really help your application:
• Experience with WordPress (theme coding, WordPress multisite network, custom post types and taxonomies, plugin integrations etc.)
• Experience delivering web solutions in an integrated environment, with an understanding of how to optimize solutions to gain performance and stability
• Awareness of DevOps – including Configuration Management, Environment Management, Release Management, and Automation
• A solid understanding of security concepts and best practices
• Familiarity with design tools such as Sketch, Zeplin, InVision
• Experience working with Jira, and Agile methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban
• Experience working in a marketing/interactive agency or similar
What will you do?
At MACS Poland, being a Web Developer means:
• Demonstrating strong critical thinking. You’ll be able to analyze, debug, and assist in problem solving in both development and production environments and ensure that the code you produce is of the right quality and adheres to industry coding standards and best practices
• Creating satisfying user experiences. You’ll be building professional, high-end HTML5/CSS3 webpages that will load at lightning speed and provide users with an engaging and satisfying user experience. We’ll be looking for you to become a master of this domain, which means following industry best practices and not being satisfied with your work until a truly engaging experience has been delivered to our clients
• Being curious and proactive. You’ll be self-motivated and committed to delivering world-class service in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrating passion for emerging technologies. Technology changes fast and our clients expect us to be able to propose and deliver cutting-edge technologies. You’ll be the type of person who embraces this change and you will relish the opportunity to learn new skills and propose new solutions to our clients
Who will you be working with?
Capgemini’s in-house agency, MACS Poland, has over 60 copywriters, marketers, designers and developers from a wide variety of backgrounds and nationalities and we are currently looking for a Web Developer to join us and fuel our continued growth.
Based in Krakow, Poland you will work in a global team with the sharpest and most experienced marketers, content creators, consultants, and sales teams in the industry. As a Web Developer in our team, you’ll be working on everything from landing pages, small websites, internal web applications, scalable back ends and custom APIs. You’ll work closely with our marketers, content creators, developers, and designers to create high-quality compelling user experiences that will be used to support global and regional sales and marketing activities.
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children’s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees’ hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Contract of employment for an indefinite period
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing