What we offer
Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
- Execute the Transition Plan as a Lead for assigned project (regular transition/sales pursuit)
- Apply Capgemini Transition methodology (standard)
- Develop Transition Plan metrics and report the progress as per indicated schedule
- Identify and monitor risks and issues, propose and implement corrective actions
- Secure the analysis of current processes and gaps identification together with impact assessment to identify exceptions, with ongoing support of SMEs
- Ensure delivery of Transition outputs (procedures, maps, project deliverables like client sign offs, project plans etc.)
- Secure successful training of Delivery Team and handover process
- Support new pursuits or existing accounts development through providing Transition recommendations and expertise
- Cooperate with other Teams (PMO) to guarantee the right knowledge and methodology usage – as per internal rules and split
- Cooperate closely with the Client to ensure proper communication and support in change management
- Experience in transition of F&A, HRO processes – min 3 years
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Strong Client management skills
- Fluent English
- Second European language would be an asset
- Strong customer service
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written English
- Flexibility: to respond to last minute involvement or travel requirements
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients – known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.