Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Cloud Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. Since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004, it has achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages.
This ServiceNow Technical Consultant role is to assist in technical aspects of implementation of Service Management and Service Integration and Management solutions for our existing and prospective clients.
The role requires thorough knowledge of ServiceNow tool and technologies used within the tool.
In collaboration with Service Integration and Management consultants, will assist clients in the implementation of IT Service Management practices based on Capgemini and industry standards. Will be responsible for leveraging IT Service Management and other IT Practices to optimize, transform, and ensure IT Organizations are compliant, efficient, and effective using the ServiceNow platform.
- Strong desire to learn new technology
- Deliverable focus
- Strong sense of team
- Collaborative approach
- Strong desire for career advancement
- Customer Service mindset
- Demonstrable (1-2 years) experience as a ServiceNow Administrator
- Demonstrable (1-2 years) experience as a ServiceNow Developer
- ServiceNow System Administration certificate
- Background in development – any language
- Understanding basics of Agile and SCRUM
- Ability to work remotely and largely unsupervised, and to deliver to written requirements
- Ability to work with a remote team, requiring ability to communicate well via phone and email (writing skills)
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong “Team Spirit” and willingness to integrate
- Excellent command of English language
- Readiness for business travel (up to 50% travelling abroad)
- ServiceNow Implementation Specialist certificate
- ServiceNow Scripting certificate
- ITIL® Certified
- Experienced in working with relational databases
- Experienced in working with LDAP, AD, SSO, Email Infrastructure, Web Services
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients– known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.