Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
The Cloud is fashionable – everyone’s talking about it, many use it, but few knows what it consists of, how it works, how to access it, and how to take care of it. It is us, Cloud Infrastructure Services, who understand the subject thoroughly. From high level services, through managing equipment and operating systems, internal or access networks to managing applications, IT operations, availability, configurations, and changes. By working in an international environment… we use a number of foreign languages.
You have mastered several Software Engineering areas, applications or database environments. You are able to act as Software Engineering lead and guide individuals and groups towards delivering projects on time with good quality. You contribute to bids or client proposals based on your technological expertise. You are able to effectively work as a member of a team as well as undertake challenges on your own. You participate in technical communities and share your knowledge with less experienced developers.
Main technical requirements
- Very good knowledge of PHP 5/7
- Very good knowledge of Frameworks – Experience in at least one MVC framework (e.g. Symfony)
- Very good knowledge of RDBMS and data access technologies (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server, NoSql)
- Good knowledge of source control systems (Git or TFS)
- Practical knowledge of CI&CD solutions
- Fluent in design patterns and Object-oriented design
- Good knowledge of containerization (Docker) and cloud concepts (based on either Azure or AWS)
- Practical knowledge of Linux based systems
- Knowledge about end-to-end software delivery processSoft Skills:
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Good written/spoken English
- Team player
- Ready for challenges
The scope of work is software development and engineering tasks on various projects in diversified PHP technology stacks. You will be involved in all aspects of software development lifecycle including requirements analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance, release management, early lifetime support and deployment automation and will be working closely with the customers. You will be encouraged to develop your skills in areas such as Cloud, Infrastructure as Code and Containers.
What will make you special
You should present at least 4 years of professional experience in software development field enterprise software development with PHP.
You will be working in the Tools Development team based in Katowice. We are the experienced team responsible for end to end enterprise application development process using various technologies We are highly independent, capable in Agile Process and Lean Software Engineering practices.
What we offer
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere
- Development of expert or leader competences
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees
- A wide range of training and co-financing of courses
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) you chose what you want
- Integration events and joint celebrations
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care, also for your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling