Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
Senior Social Media Recruiter engages with and sources job candidates through online social networking tools and technology, while representing and promoting an employer’s brand.
- Experience with Social Media Management and Recruiting
- Experience with working with different recruitment platforms
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Partner with internal clients (HR, Operations, Resource Management, Recruitment Team) to create ‘go-to-market’ strategies and define candidate identification strategy for each role
- Source potential and passive candidates through direct channels, social media, internet sourcing, extensive name generation research and relationship building
- Continually expand network through leveraging user groups, blogs and networking events
- Generate candidate interest through creative marketing and social media messaging
- Prequalify potential candidates to determine their qualifications
- Develop a pipeline for current and future hiring needs
- Foster relationships with passive talent and Recruiters
- Ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria
- Ensure timeliness of recruitment process
- Serves as an internal consultant regarding staffing needs and projections, and advises on the best course of action to fill open positions
Examples of daily tasks:
- Use LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook or other platforms to promote new jobs and communicate the positives of working for company
- Maintain Facebook fan page by writing/posting content such as links, videos and pictures of workplace
- Manage Facebook ads for specific job postings
- Write content for company recruiting blog on topics such as job search advice, best practices for applying, what’s it like to work there, etc
- Source candidates through online tools such as LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Twitter, etc.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects (standard, part time, late shifts). Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).