Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Good written and verbal communication skills (B2 English),
- Experience working with ServiceNow platform,
- Ability to work remotely and largely unsupervised, and to deliver to written requirements,
- Background in development – any programming/scripting language,
- Understanding basics of Agile and SCRUM,
- Readiness for business travel (up to 50% travelling abroad).
It’s not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Experienced in working with LDAP, AD, SSO, Email Infrastructure, Web Services,
- ServiceNow System Administration certificate,
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer certification.
What duties will help you grow?
- Taking part in ServiceNow testing, administration and development activities,
- Working directly with the client (customer mindset),
- Creating and updating documentation and procedures,
- Expanding ServiceNow knowledge through self-paced and virtual classroom trainings,
- Collaborating with Senior Developers and Architects.
What your development path can look like?
Start journey as Senior working largely unsupervised or with Lead Developers, Architects and Junior Developers, later switch to Technical Lead Developer or Architect role.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google or ServiceNow.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting – part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Our employees say that in P&C team they are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help professionally or just to drink a coffee with – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. There is a plenty of space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9jDjEY9Nxo
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).