Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online
Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud. In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland. Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.
Who are we looking for?
- Strong desire to learn new technology
- Deliverable focus
- Strong sense of team
- Collaborative approach
- Strong desire for career advancement
- Customer Service mindset
- Demonstrable (1-2 years) experience as a ServiceNow Administrator
- Demonstrable (1-2 years) experience as a ServiceNow Developer
- ServiceNow System Administration certificate
- Background in development – any language
- Understanding basics of Agile and SCRUM
- Ability to work remotely and largely unsupervised, and to deliver to written requirements
- Ability to work with a remote team, requiring ability to communicate well via phone and email (writing skills)
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong “Team Spirit” and willingness to integrate
- Excellent command of English language
- ServiceNow Implementation Specialist certificate
- ServiceNow Scripting certificate
- ITIL® Certified
- Experienced in working with relational databases
- Experienced in working with LDAP, AD, SSO, Email Infrastructure, Web Services
What will you do?
This ServiceNow Technical Consultant role is to assist in technical aspects of implementation of Service Management and Service Integration and Management solutions for our existing and prospective clients. The role requires thorough knowledge of ServiceNow tool and technologies used within the tool.
In collaboration with Service Integration and Management consultants, will assist clients in the implementation of IT Service Management practices based on Capgemini and industry standards. Will be responsible for leveraging IT Service Management and other IT Practices to optimize, transform, and ensure IT Organizations are compliant, efficient, and effective using the ServiceNow platform.
- Gathering/Reviewing requirements documentation
- Creating and maintaining test strategies, test plans, test cases
- Defect management and reporting
- Providing reports and metrics on test activities
- Creating Manual Test Cases/User Stories
- Liaising with the Project teams to ensure adherence to quality during the project
- Identifying and managing test resources
- Coordinating and supporting testing processes (SIT, UAT, SAT, etc) with multiple distributed teams and complex dependencies to other projects
Who will you be working with?
P&C Cloud and Edge Tools Consulting team consists of 65 Software Engineers having experience in end to end Software and Tooling Delivery process. The mission of Tools Consulting is to deliver the highest quality solutions internally for Capgemini as well as externally to our Clients.
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children’s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees’ hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks – Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Stay Well helpline to support the emotional and mental aspects of well-being
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing