Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- 2 Years of help desk support experience assisting both remote and onsite users with software or hardware related issues
- Must be articulate and clearly communicate in the requested language- French.
- Knowledge on ITSM processes like Incident, problem, request and knowledge management.
- Must be able to work independently as well as work as part of a fast-moving team, must be able to work on various shift, must be knowledgeable in O365, Network and have a troubleshooting mindset (browsers, VPN, Connectivity, passwords, Internet)
- Nice to have: knowledge in Windows OS (10), printers, desktops, TeamViewer, AD, Citrix, mobile devices (IOS, Android), ServiceNow, Telephony tools
What duties will help you grow?
- Manage service Incidents/requests from report to resolution for Software, hardware, and mobile device issues.
- Provide support and services to users, seeking to resolve as many calls as possible, receive, prioritize, document and actively resolve end user help requests
- Triage requests to ensure accurate transfers and escalation, per service level agreements (SLA), track open tickets and monitor ticket progress per SLA, close ticket items when resolve
- Perform Major Incident Management process in accordance with Securitas standards (initiating process, call coordination, escalation, communication, call closeout), provide a positive experience to clients through meeting and exceeding customer expectations, and engendering confidence that requests will be resolved
- Ensures continuous collaboration with IT Operations Management L2/L3 teams, obtain and maintain up-to-date knowledge of the company’s business functions, work processes and systems, keeps abreast of industry trends and technologies, must be a team player with a proactive, positive “can do” attitude and a strong work ethic, ability to multi-task and work well under pressure and in fast-paced environment
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects (standard, part time, late shifts). Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is End User Services – part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
In our offices in Poland, we work as a team of 2500 employees, helping our customers around the globe to solve their IT issues.
Do you want to know more? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShubpoagRWA
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).