Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Experience in recruitment operations and understanding of the full hiring process.
- Have proven track record in delivery and strong focus on execution.
- Demonstrate confidence and good communication skills.
- Be a self-starter, strong networker and team player.
- Demonstrate min. B2 level in Swedish and English language.
What duties will help you grow?
- Ensuring high quality of recruitment tasks, e.g.: offer letter generation, logistics management, onboarding activities, pre-employment medical checks, background checks, etc.
- Daily contact with clients, candidates and vendors via e-mail and phone.
- Being responsible for data maintenance in Excel.
- Collaboration with the Supervisor, including timely reporting of issues.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).