Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- 3+ years of experience managing IT and business projects
- Experience with standard project management methodologies and delivery approaches (Waterfall and Agile) including the frameworks outlined by PMI and Scrum Alliance.
- Experience with relevant project management and communication tools (MS Project, Workfront, JIRA, Confluence, Trello, etc.)
- Exposure to a range of technical environments and projects, including: software development lifecycle, ERP system implementation / management, cloud-based solutions, database engineering, and insights reporting.
- Seamlessly navigates through business and technology landscape of the project; can communicate in both technical and non-technical terms to effectively coordinate business and technical project teams creating a bridge between both areas.
What duties will help you grow?
- Manage large scale technology projects and programs to successful completion.
- Expertly Manage projects in multiple project management methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, DevOps, and other technology specific methodologies)
- Identify and mitigate project risks and manage escalations.
- Estimate project costs and manage the budget (includes related scope control).
- Clearly manage communication process to ensure aligned information across project team and all stakeholders.
- Facilitate all project related meetings.
- Create and manage all necessary documentation.
- Participate in the development and evolution of PMO standards.
- Implement process improvement efforts.
- Contribute to portfolio management.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e.g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is FPIA Platforms – part of Capgemini Business Services unit.
Being part of FPIA Platforms team means focusing on technology while understanding the business process to help clients achieve the leading market practice. Our experience in business analysis, application configuration and BPO best practices has been building up for years. We would like to share it with you and exchange it for your knowledge in a term of mutual partnership. Join us and work with a wide range of market leading technologies which enable digital transformation and focus on Finance & Accounting area.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_EqmeQLnUA
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).