Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- 4+ years of previous experience in handling PMO responsibilities
- Knowledge of project management fundamentals, project tracking and monitoring, strong reporting capabilities
- Excellent in MS office (word, excel, PowerPoint), Power BI. Knowledge of SharePoint Added Advantage: if you hold experience of working on VBA, macros tool, R2D2, Jira etc.
- Fluency in English
- Excellent communication and team building skills
- Excellent vendor and stakeholder management skills. Strong customer service focus to keep customers’ requirements constantly to the forefront, and to ensure that the activities of the team align closely with these requirements. Understanding the client requirement and delivering as per the need/request.
What duties will help you grow?
- Assists Project Manager / Programme Manager/ Transition Manager in collecting and documenting business requirements; Collaborates closely with the Project team;
- Monitors schedules and communicates with team to make sure deadlines are met and team know their scope and responsibilities; Works on the overall project schedule and provide status updates;
- Develops, designs and establishes reporting standards; Creates reports to track the progress of all the projects; Monitors and reviews budget report;
- Develops communication plan for the project; Manages communication across the project team, i.e. change in Schedule or any other key Project Updates;
- Attends project meetings and take meeting notes; Uses existing tools to track & monitor activities; Full accurate and on time execution of standard Project Management processes.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e.g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: Who are we statistically at Capgemini Poland in 2020?
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).