Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Minimum 5-7 years leadership and management experience, including experience leading large teams at the global level; experience leading virtual teams
- Experience in leading technical teams including Networks & Cybersecurity Engineers & Architects deployed across the globe
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline (Computer Science, Telecommunication, etc.
- At least 7 years of managing large scale network
- Excellent leadership and mentoring skills with solid track record in leading solutioning teams
- Proven track record of innovative problem solving that improves business performance
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment, to transform the Business needs into the technical requirements and to effectively deliver business outcomes
- Proven ability to build high performing teams in a high paced and demanding virtual environment
What duties will help you grow?
- Working on LAN & WAN networks budgets, reporting to Head of Global Networks & Telephony and to Head of Global Networks & Telephony
- Direct responsibility for Networking & Cybersecurity projects at the global level and leading NOC Engineers & Architects across India, Poland, Latam regions, and USA and various BIDs & RFPs processes from Business as well as Technical standpoint
- Designing policies and architectures around Networking & Cybersecurity areas, developing, creating and maintaining overall network, switching, routing, cybersecurity architecture and design documentation & inventory assets list and acting as the main Escalation point for Network & Cybersecurity incidents, outages and threats
- Managing relationships with global ISPs, vendors & suppliers both internal and externally, review with network team lead and ensure the SLA are met, working with the team to identify continuous improvement opportunities, client management. Liaising with high profile client representatives in case of escalations. Streamline solution discussions, running workshops and brainstorming sessions, recruiting talent,evaluating, processing, and approving Clients security design policies and conditions
- Participating in Client as well as internal CAB meetings and assisting Business in approving technical solutions, providing various documents in the scope of technical SOW to assist with compliance activities related to the network & cybersecurity towers and leading Innovations initiatives & technology operations
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our famous atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).