Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- +4 years of experience with networking and security technologies (professional level practical knowledge covering routing, switching and firewalling);
- Experience with network security technologies including firewalling, IPSec, remote vpn access, SSL, 802.1x;
- Good knowledge of layer 3 and layer 2 high availability protocols and standards is a must (including HSRP, FW/LB clustering, Nexus VPC);
- Ability to work independently and providing your work on time when working unsupervised;
- Good collaboration and communication skills (communicating with the team, as well as with the client and its 3rd parties);
- English (B2 level);
- Network certification on a professional level (vendor specific).
It’s not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Degree in a technical discipline (Computer Science, Telecommunication or a related field);
- ITIL process awareness (ITIL Foundation is a plus).
What duties will help you grow?
You are going to be responsible for:
- Administration and maintenance of existing network infrastructure consisting mainly of Cisco routers/switches, security appliances (multi-vendor firewalls, Cisco ISE) and load balancers (F5);
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting complex network infrastructures, focusing mainly on data center environments;
- Incident management and fault resolution;
- Adherence to change management process and security controls;
- Providing clear documentation and updating existing one;
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- You will have a possibility to join various technical communities.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Data Services – part of business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L49dIpnS3lE
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).