Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- +4 years of experience with networking and security technologies (professional level practical knowledge covering routing, switching, firewalling and loadbalancing);
- Experience with network security technologies including firewalling, IPSec, remote vpn access, SSL;
- Good knowledge of layer 2 and layer 3 high availability protocols and standards is a must (including HSRP, FW/LB clustering, Nexus VPC);
- Ability to work independently and providing your work on time when working unsupervised;
- Good collaboration and communication skills (communicating with the team, as well as with the client and its 3rd parties);
- English (B2 level);
It’s not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Degree in a technical discipline (Computer Science, Telecommunication or a related field);
- ITIL process awareness (ITIL Foundation is a plus).
What duties will help you grow?
You are going to be responsible for:
- Administration and maintenance of existing network infrastructure: consisting mainly of Cisco routers/switches, security appliances (multi-vendor firewalls, Cisco ISE) and load balancers (F5);
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting complex network infrastructures, focusing mainly on data center environments;
- Incident management and fault resolution;
- Adherence to change management process and security controls;
- Providing clear documentation and updating existing one;
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- You will have a possibility to join various technical communities.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide.
One of the teams is Cloud and Data Services – part of business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Do you want to get to know us better? Visit our landing page.
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).