Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud.
In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland.
Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.
• Must have a good UNIX or Linux experience preferably Red Hat
• Good troubleshooting skills
• Experience with scripting
• Network Know-how
• Basic knowledge of Active Directory
Nice to have:
• Experience with Red Hat Satellite, Spacewalk
• Experience with Hadoop platform
• Knowledge of Git / JIRA
• Experience with debugging processes in Linux OS
• Good interpersonal skills
We are looking for a Linux consultant who wants to gain experience with some of the latest technologies.
You will provide support for operating systems (Linux / Windows) and get trained on Big Data applications support.
You will have the chance to collaborate with data scientists and architects on a daily basis.
You should be motivated, have a “can do” attitude and be willing to keep on developing your skills (no routine).
• Perform day-to-day support for Linux and Windows servers
• Provide Hadoop cluster performance analysis and provide troubleshooting support
• Monitor Hadoop cluster connectivity and security
• Build and maintain Hadoop Platform & Infrastructure
• Develop and maintain existing documentation
• Actively improve the way you work and how you do things
Business Data Lake as a Service team (BDLaaS) is focused on deploying and administering Big Data clusters.
We work in a dynamic environment providing delivery and project services to maintain the infrastructure, improve current standards and implement new solutions.
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children's Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks – Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing