We are hiring for Krakow, Katowice and Gdansk.
What will you do with us?
- As a Senior Java Microservices Developer you will be the technical leader of development teams developing systems in a distributed architecture,
- you will design REST API, use design and architectural patterns, create software using Domain Driven Design and an agile approach to problem-solving,
- you will work as an expert in various projects in which we use technologies such as Java, Micronaut, Quarkus, Spring Boot, Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, NoSQL, Keycloak, jBPM / Kogito.
We expect from you:
- commercial experience in Spring Boot / Quarkus / Micronaut technologies,
- advanced knowledge about the functioning of the microservices architecture with proven experience in creating projects and managing microservices in the production environment,
- experience in designing REST API interfaces and implementing RESTful services as well as in designing databases using both SQL and NoSQL, DBMS OracleDB, Redis, etc.,
- implementation and testing automation skills with the use of Jenkins, CI tools, Kubernetes, Argo CD,
- good knowledge of AWS technology and services,
- stack: Java 8+, Quarkus / Spring Boot, Maven, Unix, Linux, Github, Bitbucket; tools: Kafka / RabbitMQ, Postman.
In return, you will receive from us:
- individual development plan to support your competencies’ growth,
- rich offer of professional trainings and language courses,
- extra benefits: social benefit package, including private medical care package to choose, insurance package, Multisport card and sponsored sports activities and a lot more,
- possibility of car leasing on preferential conditions – Master Benefit,
- possibility of using increased tax deductible costs in the case of creative work,
- flexible working hours,
- support for relocation,
- free parking spaces and closed bicycle boxes,
- online access to over 2000 audiobooks and podcasts,
- permanent employment contract from the first day at work.
Learn more about our recruitment process.
In case of any questions, please contact us at the following address: