Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.
Who are we looking for?
- Graduate in Accounting or Finance
- Strong R2R/GL/accounting background
- Very good knowledge of English
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent Customer service skills and client-focus attitude
- Attention to details
- Proactive approach
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of MS Excel and Word.
- Ability to work effectively under time pressure and with deadline
What will you do?
- Work as a Subject Matter Expert for the audit and reconciliation process
- Process coordination
- Responsible for the quality assurance and meeting quality targets for area of responsibility
- Responsible for month end related tasks
- Responsible for handling customer escalations
- Ensuring process documentation is updated periodically
- Training team on knowledge gap areas
- Ensure process onboarding for new joiners
Who will you be working with?
Team is responsible for various accounting functions and oversight as well as support for people and process management.
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children’s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees’ hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Contract of employment for an indefinite period
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks – Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing