Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance & Accounting
- Minimum 3 years of experience in RTR area and good understanding of the accounting rules is a must
- Very good English skills are required (B2 minimum)
- Knowledge of German will be an asset
- Very good analytical skills
- Very good practical knowledge of MS Excel
- Ability to enhance process and controls
- Very good Customer Service skills and client-focus attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach
- Teamwork approach
- Flexibility, ability to deal with change
- Ability to work under pressure
What will you do?
- Perform daily and month end close tasks (preparing and posting journal entries, intercompany reconciliation, performing various closing activities e.g. opening new accounting period, uploading payroll data into GL, closing subledgers, review P&L accounts, closing GL, financial reporting, cash forecast, VAT, Balance sheet accounts reconciliations)
- Execute and enhanced controls over RTR processes (reconciliations, financial reporting)
- Responsibility for delivery agreed scope of work, perform and supervise tasks
- Work closely with the client and maintain good working relationship
- Identify potential improvements within the processes
Who will you be working with?
We are looking for candidate, who is interested in joining new RTR team and take part in F&A operations from the start.
The scope covers processes from foregoing areas: journal entries processing, accounts reconciliation, intercompany accounting, month end closure, fixed assets, booking costs, reporting, processing of incoming invoices, running various projects with client.
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children’s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees’ hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Contract of employment for an indefinite period
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing