Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
We are seeking for an accounting professional to perform various accounting functions and oversight as well as support for people and process management.
- Work as a Subject Matter Expert for the audit and reconciliation process
- Process coordination
- Responsible for the quality assurance and meeting quality targets for area of responsibility
- Responsible for month end related tasks
- Responsible for handling customer escalations
- Ensuring process documentation is updated periodically
- Training team on knowledge gap areas
- Ensure process onboarding for new joiners
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent Customer service skills and client-focus attitude
- Attention to details
- Proactive approach
- Decision making and judgment skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and professional telephone manner
- Ability to work effectively under time pressure and with deadline
- Graduate in Accounting or Finance will be asset
- Excellent knowledge of French
- Very good knowledge of English
- Understanding of Accounts Payable
- Experience in reconciliation will be an asset
- Knowledge of MS Excel and Word
- Training skills
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients – known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.